In Europe we are treated to some outstanding horsemanship from traditional military displays and individuals.
- • The Carousel of the Carabiniere from Italy - 90 horses and riders in a display with origins from medieval knightley tournaments
- • Jean Francois Pignon - a demonstration of great horsemanship by the world famous Pignon
- • The Kremlin Equestrian Riding School - 12 horses and riders demonstrating traditional Russian Cossack style riding
- • Cossack Dancers - a troup of 28 dancers
- • Azerbaijan - The Karabakh Horse at the Heart of a Nation - An equestrian display with 20 of Azerbaijan's native horses.