The Show opens and closes in Great Britian
- • The Opening
- • The audience welcomes the Royal Arrival
- • The Mounted Band of The Household Cavalry Regiment
- • King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery
- • Royal Arrival with an escort provided by The
In the 7th Act the Show returns to The United Kingdom as we witness The Queen's passionate interest in horses.
All the Queen's Horses
- • Show Ponies and Horses
- • The Queen's racing interests
- • State and Military Horses
As the Show reaches its climax, we bring together all members of The Commonwealth and the International Community for the final Act of the evening...
The Finale brings together The Commonwealth and the International Community and a recreation of the 1953 coronation.
- • Recreation of the 1953 coronation
- • National Flags
- • Cast
- • Coronation
- • National Anthem