We travel across the Atlantic to Canada, North and South America where we meet people from all four corners of this vast continent.
- • The Royal Canadian Mounted Police - the world famous Musical Ride from one of the world's oldest mounted regiments.
- • Inuits - brought to Windsor by Artcirq -
A demonstration of throat singing, drum dancing and the recreation of a polar bear hunt
- • Native Americans, Cowboys and the Macfarlane Stagecoach - a representation of the American West of the mid 1800s including an authentic American stagecoach
- • Mexico - The Delfines Mariachi Band and Dancers - one of the biggest and most recognised marching show bands in Mexico with dancers in traditional Mexican costumes
- • The Chilean Huasos (cowboys) - 12 horses and riders demonstrating the skills of Chilean riders and cattle horses